Frozen Pineapple Margarita
Not your typical margarita here. It’s tropical and fruity, sweet and tangy pineapple margarita to sweeten up your weekend.
- 4 cups pineapples chunks, frozen
- ½ cup fresh lime juice (2-3 limes)
- ½ cup tequila
- ¼ cup triple sec
- 3-4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup ice
- Extra lime and coarse kosher salt for garnish
- Put first 6 ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cut the lime into thin rounds for garnish. To rim the glasses with salt, run a slice of lime around edges of the glass and then dip the edges in kosher salt. Fill the glass with frozen margarita and enjoy!