Raspberry Sorbet Bellinis
- 1 bottle Pink Moscato, Prosecco, or Champagne, chilled
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- Place 1-2 small scoops of raspberry sorbet in the bottom of each Champagne flute.
- Carefully pour the Pink Moscato over the top of the sorbet.
- Top each drink off with 2-3 fresh raspberries and serve.
Published by Vincent Tan
Hi there! Thank you for visiting! My name is Vincent Tan, and I am a multi-disciplinary person who works in a tech company handling social media engagement and operations. I am passionate about cocktails, writing, photography and the world around me.
I can't promise that you'll like the stuff I write/post. But let me take you to the world from my lens.
View more posts
You must be logged in to post a comment.