- 1 package Seattle’s Best Coffee® Creamy Caramel Frozen Coffee Blend
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 3-4 ounces coffee liqueur
- 14 large Marshmallows
- Caramel sauce (optional)
- Blend the milk and frozen coffee blend with coffee liqueur (add more or less to taste) until smooth.
- Divide shakes into two glasses.
- Arrange the marshmallows in a flower pattern on a heat-safe plate, with one marshmallow in the middle and 6 around the outside.
- With a heat gun or blow torch, brown or toast marshmallows, keeping them in the flower pattern (they will stick together.)
- Repeat steps 3-4 for the second glass.
- Gently pick up each marshmallow flower; place and press one on the top of each glass.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce, if desired.
You must be logged in to post a comment.