Long Island Iced Coffee
One tablespoon of each of the following:
• Dark rum
• Patrón XO Cafe Tequila (can substitute with gold tequila)
• Tia Maria
2 tbsp ginger beer
1-2 tbsp lime juice
Cold brew coffee, to top up
Lime wedges to serve
1. Half fill a tall glass with ice.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice and add all the spirits and the lime juice. Shake briefly.
3. Strain over the ice in the glass. Add the ginger beer and cold brew to top up and stir.
4. Garnish with lime wedges and serve.
Notes: Taste this for sweetness – without the cola it may need a tablespoon of simple syrup if you prefer it a little sweet.