Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch
This Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch is so easy to make and works for a party or just a lazy weekend at home.
Recipe type: Cocktail
- 1.5 liter of Moscato wine
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
- 1 c strawberries, diced plus 1 c strawberries sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- 2 Liter 7 Up
- place 1 cup of diced strawberries and 1/4 cup of limeade in a blender and puree
- run through a strainer to remove most of the seeds
- pour into a pitcher
- add remaining limeade and moscato into the pitcher
- garnish with strawberry and lime slices
- chill in fridge
- when ready to serve top each glass with 7 Up
You must be logged in to post a comment.