Ingredients (serves 2):
1/2 fresh lemon
1 1/2 ounces Raspberry vodka
1 1/2 ounces Citron vodka
1 1/2 ounces Cointreau
2 ounces premium lemonade (Simply Lemonade or Newman’s are our favorites)
Fresh raspberries, for garnish (if available)
- Skewer some fresh raspberries and place in freezer (optional, for garnish)
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Squeeze in the juice of 1/2 of a lemon.
- Add the vodkas and Cointreau.
- Top with the lemonade.
- Sugar the rims of two chilled martini glasses (optional).
- Shake the drink briskly for 10-15 seconds.
- Serve raspberry lemon drops in the chilled glasses. Garnish with frozen raspberry skewers.
You must be logged in to post a comment.