- 60ml marshmallow-flavored vodka
- 30ml triple sec
- 30ml lemon juice
- Splash of grenadine
- Colored sugar, for rimming
- Peep marshmallow chick, for garnish
- Rim the edge of a chilled martini glass with colored sugar.
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine the marshmallow-flavored vodka, triple sec, lemon juice, and grenadine.
- Shake well and strain into the prepared martini glass.
- Garnish with a Peep marshmallow chick and serve immediately.
If you want to make a non-alcoholic version of this cocktail, simply omit the vodka and triple sec and replace with lemon-lime soda or sparkling water. You can also use a marshmallow-flavored syrup instead of vodka for a sweeter, candy-like flavor.