- 60ml tequila
- 30ml fresh carrot juice
- 30ml lime juice
- 15ml agave nectar
- Salt, for rimming
- Carrot stick, for garnish
- Rim the edge of a chilled margarita glass with salt.
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine the tequila, fresh carrot juice, lime juice, and agave nectar.
- Shake well and strain into the prepared margarita glass over ice.
- Garnish with a carrot stick and serve immediately.
If you want to add some extra spice to your Carrot Margarita, you can also add a splash of hot sauce or a pinch of cayenne pepper to the mix. Alternatively, you can use carrot juice with added ginger for an extra zingy twist. Enjoy!